Laurel & Lace is a bohemian bridal gown brand dreamt up by wedding dress designer Jaclyn Ann. L&L specialise in unique and free-spirited wedding dresses for the lovers and the dreamers of the world. Inspired by vintage wedding dresses, nature and quirky bohemian styles, the Laurel & Lace team appointed Tiger Bam Comms to handle their UK Spring/Summer Collection Launch 2016.
Tiger Bam handled all communication on 3 months leading up to the launch. The campaign included various photoshoots around the UK, tiered press release distribution and a full social media takeover.
Highlights of the launch include:
- Instagram followers increased by 5000 over 3 month campaign
- 2 Instagram posts featured on ‘Front Page’ of Instagram app UK
- SS16 collection featured in 30+ national trade press publications, including a double page spread in ‘You & Your Wedding’ magazine
- Over 30 brands from the wedding industry approached L&L to collaborate on photoshoots and projects following the SS16 launch – including photoshoots in the Maldives, Carcasson Castle (France) and Italy
- SS16 collection widely covered by fashion and wedding bloggers across the UK
- Featured as ‘Etsy seller of the month’ in the third month of the campaign